- Imagine you SEE clear during your waking hours without glasses or contacts.
- Imagine you SEE clear without surgery either…
- Imagine that all happens while you SLEEP… INTRIGUED?...
Just imagine you are dreaming you SEE life in all its breathtaking detail – without glasses, contact lenses, or surgery. And when you wake up, your world takes SHAPE filled with unimaginable crispness and clarity, and you realize that your dream came true.
It is the start of a new day – enjoying more visual freedom than ever before.
How does that work?
When you are nearsighted, the shape of your cornea causes light rays to focus too far in front of the retina. Thanks to an innovative non-surgical technology, the cornea can be gently reshaped so the light will refocus where it is supposed to, right on the retina.
Dr. Arroyo specializes in the design and fitting of advanced custom corneal molds that you wear while you sleep. The cornea is elastic in nature, and its curvature can be gently molded; a corneal topographic evaluation will allow the doctor to generate a unique lens that will exert a controlled amount of pressure on the cornea. By changing its curvature, light focuses exactly on the retina, resulting in clear vision.
Corneal Molding (Ortho-k) is completely reversible if necessary and non-invasive.
Is Non-Surgical Corneal Molding right for you?
In addition to being a good choice for anyone who wants to see clearly without devices or surgery, it’s perfect for people with lifestyles where glasses or contacts may be inconvenient:
- Teenagers unable to have surgery (older than 8)
- Young individuals with growing nearsightness or myopia
- Corneal Molding (Ortho-K) is the only option to control MYOPIA; NO surgical procedure will do that.
- People with allergies or dry eyes
- Workers who sit in front of a computer all day
- People whose profession requires hassle-free visual freedom